University of Madras Recruitment 2020: University of Madras has released a notification at www.unom.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 31st July 2020.
University of Madras Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|University Name||University of Madras|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|University of Madras Official Website||www.unom.ac.in|
University of Madras Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per University of Madras official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Tech from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the University of Madras Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Dr. N.R. Sasirekha (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 31st July 2020 and application can be sent by email ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for University of Madras Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the University of Madras recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. N.R. Sasirekha (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025, Tamil Nadu, India and application can be sent by email ID to email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 31st July 2020.
University of Madras Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||17th July 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||31st July 2020|