UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at www.upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 27th October 2020.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021|
|Total No of Posts||40|
|Pay Scale||As Per UPSC Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology)||16||Master’s Degree|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical)||3||M.Sc|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics)||6|
Age Limit: To apply for UPSC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be less than 21 Years & 32 Years, As on 01st January 2021
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWBD/Female Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Personality Test, Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for UPSC Govt jobs can apply through online at UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in starts from 07th October 2020 to 27th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
UPSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||07th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th October 2020|
|Date of Withdrawal of Online Applications||04th to 10th November 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||21st February 2021|
|Date of Main Examination||17th & 18th July 2021|
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021 Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For any Queries, Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/01123098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.