UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at www.upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Specialist, Foreman, Scientific Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 29th October 2020.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist, Foreman, Scientific Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||44|
|Pay Scale||As Per UPSC Official Notification|
|Job Location||New Delhi – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Specialist, Foreman, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Foreman (Electrical)||5||Degree, AMIE in Electrical Engineering||30|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||5||Degree in Engineering, AMIE, M.Sc|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy)||1||Degree in Engineering, AMIIM|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery) (CTVS)||5||MBBS, Post Graduate, D.M, M.Ch||40|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis)||28||MBBS, Post Graduate, D.M, M.Ch, DMRD, Master of Surgery|
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
PH Candidates: 10 Years
PH (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online or either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Recruitment Test and Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Specialist, Foreman, Scientific Assistant Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for UPSC Govt jobs can apply through online at UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in starts from 10th October 2020 to 29th October 2020.
Steps to Apply for UPSC Specialist, Foreman, Scientific Assistant Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last lick on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
UPSC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||10th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th October 2020|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application||30th October 2020|
UPSC Specialist, Foreman, Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020 & Notification Links
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Note: For any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, Candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its Campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.