UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Oct-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Processing Assistant||1|
|Junior Time Scale||29|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Data Processing Assistant||B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree|
|Private Secretary||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Senior Grade||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Junior Time Scale||Degree, Diploma|
|Youth Officer||Degree, Master’s Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 35 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Data Processing Assistant||Max. 30 Years|
|Junior Time Scale||Max. 35 Years|
|Youth Officer||Max. 30 Years|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 08-10-2021 to 28-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 29-Oct-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.