UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor, Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Nov-2021
UPSC Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor, Medical Officer|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Defence Estates||6|
|Senior Scientific Officer||16|
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Professor||Masters Degree in Mechatronics|
|Assistant Defence Estates||BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Senior Scientific Officer||B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical, Chemical Technology, Electrical Engineering, Metallurgical|
|Assistant Director||Master’s Degree in Economics,Computer Applications, M.Sc|
|Medical Officer||Degree in Ayurveda, Unani|
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II: Two years’ practical experience in production or development or quality assurance in the field of Ammunition and Weapon used by the Armed Forces.
- Assistant Director: Three years’ experience in survey research in the field of primary industries in agriculture preferably in a Government department or recognized institute or university or autonomous or statutory organization.
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 38 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||Max. 38 Years|
|Assistant Defence Estates||Max. 30 Years|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35 – 38 Years|
|Assistant Director||30 – 35 Years|
|Medical Officer||Max. 38 Years|
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Professor, Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starts from 01-11-2021 to 11-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Professor, Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Union Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Nov-2021
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application : 12th November 2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 9035800941
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.