Vellore District Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 12 Counselor vacancies. Government Place of Safety, Vellore District invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Counselor Posts through Vellore District official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Tamilnadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Vellore District Counselor jobs before 31st October 2019. Official website of Vellore District is www.vellore.nic.in recruitment 2019.
Vellore District Vacancy Details – Counselor Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Vellore District|
|Name of the Post||Counselor|
|Total No of Posts||12|
|Pay Scale||As Per Vellore District Official Notification|
|Vellore District Official Web Site||www.vellore.nic.in|
Vellore District Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Vellore District Counselor Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Vellore District Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Vellore District Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Vellore District Counselor recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Vellore District recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to the below address:- (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 31st October 2019.
Start date to submit the Application – 21st October 2019
Last date to submit the Application – 31st October 2019