VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020: V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOC Port Trust) has released a notification at www.vocport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 20th April 2020.
VOC Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOC Port Trust)|
|Name of the Post||Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Posts||1|
|Job Location||Tuticorin – Tamilnadu|
|VOC Port Trust Official Website||www.vocport.gov.in|
VOC Port Trust Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed CA or ICWA from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: To apply for VOC Port Trust jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 45 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List
How to Apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin – 4 on or before 20th April 2020.
Steps to Apply for VOC Port Trust Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the VOC Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- The Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin – 4 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 20th April 2020.
VOC Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||05th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||20th April 2020|