VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020: V. O. Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOC Port Trust) has released a notification at www.vocport.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Executive Engineer & Dy. Chief Engineer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the Offline, In the Prescribed format on or before 03rd October 2020.
VOC Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||V. O. Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOC Port Trust)|
|Name of the Post||Executive Engineer & Dy. Chief Engineer|
|Total No of Posts||7|
|Job Location||Tuticorin – Tamilnadu|
|VOC Port Trust Official Website||www.vocport.gov.in|
VOC Port Trust Executive Engineer & Dy. Chief Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per V. O. Chidambaranar Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||6||Rs.20600-46500/-||35|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil)||1||Rs.80000-220000/-||42|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2020 – Executive Engineer & Dy. Chief Engineer Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to Secretary, VOC Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628004, Tamilnadu on or before 03rd October 2020.
Steps to Apply for VOC Port Trust Executive Engineer & Dy. Chief Engineer Jobs 2020
- First of all go through the VOC Port Trust recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- At last sent the application form to this address:- Secretary, VOC Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628004, Tamilnadu (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 03rd October 2020.
VOC Port Trust Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||17th August 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||03rd October 2020|